You will work closely with our team coordinators to design a volunteer experience that will meet your goals and advance our humanitarian outreach.
As part of a short-term team, you and your colleagues can expect to experience personal growth, team unity, friendships and cross-cultural understanding.
Our staff minimize the stress, risk and time demands for your trip. We speak the language, know the culture and manage lodging, meals and transportation.
By working with ER and our national partners, you experience genuine interaction with the local citizens, resulting in an authentic cultural experience.
With nearly 20 years as a registered not-for-profit organization, ER has successfully led hundreds of short-term team projects. Here are a few examples of projects your team can support:
• Christmas Outreaches: To Ecuador, South Africa and the Philippines.
• Healthcare: Health screenings, dental work and physical therapy.
• Life Skills & Business Training: Nutrition, self-care and business training.
• Construction and Maintenance: Building block homes and repairing buildings.
• Sports Camps: Operating/sponsoring camps for at-risk children.